Booking & Registration Process – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Step 1: Add Summit and/or Training Classes (Pre-Cons & Post-Cons) to the cart. As many as you want, for as many people.
Step 2: Check-Out and make payment (Default is USD. Change to INR if needed). Your booking/order is complete.
Step 3: DPS Team will revert to you with Delegate Registration Link where each individual delegate (part of your booking) can register.
Note: Book ASAP to avoid the price hike. The displayed price is always the lowest. Prices can change anytime without any prior notice. Read more about our dynamic pricing model below.
Are you a corporate and wish to book more than 20 passes?
Get in touch with Team DPS for a customized package: contact[at]DPS10[dot]com or call +91 9606482133 / +91 9503124667.
For any clarification related to registration/payment, email contact[at]DPS10[dot]com or call +91 9503124667 / +91 9606482133
* GST extra
DPS 2020 Dynamic Pricing Model
DPS is a community-driven conference. We have a flexible and friendly pricing model. For each price slab, there is a specific quota of tickets that can be booked. As tickets get booked daily, the quota reaches its limit. The moment quota is full, prices for the Summit & Training Classes will increase and move to the next price slab. Therefore, book ASAP to beat the price hike and get your tickets in the current quota. In other words, the current displayed price is always the lowest and may increase without any prior notice as the quota gets filled.
Group Booking Discounts
As the quantity changes in the cart, discounts will automatically apply.
Terms & Conditions (Summit & Training Classes)
- If you have booked a ticket for the conference, all session recordings of the regular conference will be made available with on-demand access for 12 months, until Dec 31, 2021.
- If you have booked a ticket for a Training Class (Pre-Con and/or Post-Con), class recordings will be made available with on-demand access for 12 months, until Dec 31, 2021. (Please note: Barring one or two classes, all Training Classes are being recorded. Make sure to check out in the details section of the Training Class)
- In case a session was not recorded due to any technical glitch or due to speaker request, DPS Team will not be liable for any compensation or refund of any sort.
- Pre-Con & Post-Con (Training Classes) recordings will be made available to the delegate only for the class registrant has registered for.
- In case a class was not recorded due to any technical glitch or due to speaker request, DPS Team will not be liable for any compensation or refund of any sort.
- All recordings will be on-demand/streaming access.
- Session materials are solely for the participant’s personal and non-commercial use.
- Session material including video recording, decks, training manuals, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, assigned, displayed, transferred or sub-licensed or in any other way exploited in whole or in part.
- Session materials including video recordings, decks, training manuals, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., will be protected by copyright of respective presenters/speakers.
- Registration fees might change in case registration quotas are filled before the mentioned dates. In other words, discounts/schemes/offers are not guaranteed.
- Feedback provided by you may be used by DataPlatformGeeks for marketing purposes.
- Cancelation/Refund Policy: DPS 2020 is a virtual learning event. The entire training content will be recorded and will be shared with the delegate post-event. In case a delegate is not able to attend the summit, on-demand access will still be available to the delegate until Dec 2021. Therefore, no refunds will be made in case the delegate is not able to attend the LIVE event. Also, note that DPS pricing is extremely community-friendly and we do not have a financial scope to offer refunds.
- A full refund will be made in case the event is canceled due to any reason.
- Data Platform Virtual Summit 2020 cannot be used as a platform for any promotional activity. If any such promotional activity is found or identified, and/or conflicts with the interest of any sponsor or exhibitor, your participation in the conference may be canceled.
- Video, audio, or any form of recording during the sessions, is strictly prohibited.
- Multiple platforms will be used to organize and execute DPS activities, including sessions and networking.
- DPS will not provide any sort of attendance or reporting for a corporate booking.
- Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual, abusive, or vulgar language and imagery is not appropriate at any conference activity, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
- Your email id will be added to DPS 2020 & DataPlatformGeeks emailing list to provide event updates from time to time.
- Your registration data will be stored with DataPlatformGeeks and will not be given to any individual or any entity unless you opt-in to hear from sponsors during registration.
- You will not use the virtual summit or its platform to promote/advertise/sell/market any product/service offered by you or your company.
- You waive all claims against DataPlatformGeeks for any injuries, damages, losses or, claims, whether known or unknown, which arise during or result from my participation in the event, regardless of whether or not the same are caused in whole or part by the negligence or other fault of DataPlatformGeeks. I release and forever discharge DataPlatformGeeks from such claims. I accept and voluntarily incur all risks of any damages or harm which might arise during or result from my participation in the event.
- Bookings/Payments will be processed by eDominer Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- 200+ Breakout Sessions is an indication. The exact number of sessions will be known only in early November. But yeah, it is going to be close.