Kubernetes And OpenShift Infrastructure For SQL Server 2019 Big Data Clusters
Planning on building out an infrastructure for a SQL Server 2019 Big Data Cluster and you don’t know where to start ?, then this session is for you. It will cover everything you need to know in terms of:
– Planning your infrastructure
– Critical components such as load balancers and what to do for storage
– Managing the life cycle of your Kubernetes cluster
– Deployment tools and automation
– How to backup and protect your environment
– How to dedicate critical SQL Server 2019 Big Data Cluster components to specific Kubernetes nodes
– OpenShift, what is it, why you should care about it and how it relates to Kubernetes
. . . and much much more.
This is not just a vanilla Kubernetes 101 session, but a session on what you need to do in order to successfully build a production grade environment to run your SQL Server 2019 Big Data Cluster on.
Book Now Learn More About Training Classes