Booking & Registration Process – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Step 1: Add Training Classes (Pre-Cons & Post-Cons) to the cart. As many as you want, for as many people. (By the way, you just need to book one class to get the Summit free).
Note: Pre-Cons & Post-Cons are not announced yet. You can still go ahead and pre-book a seat. In June, when we announce the classes, you can make the selection. It’s like a suspense booking, so take advantage of the lowest pricing & get the Summit free. If you are not able to make a suitable choice after the classes are published, DPS will offer full refund to you. No questions asked.
Step 2: Check-Out and make payment (Default is USD. Change to INR if needed). Make sure the billing details are of the card holder (not the delegate). Your booking/order is complete..
Step 3: DPS Team will revert to you with the Delegate Registration Link where each delegate (part of your booking) can register.
Note: Book ASAP to avoid the price hike. The displayed price is always the lowest. Prices can change anytime without any prior notice.
Are you a corporate and wish to book in bulk?
Get in touch with Team DPS for a customized package: contact[at]DPS10[dot]com
For any clarification related to registration/payment, email contact[at]DPS10[dot]com
* GST extra
Terms & Conditions (Summit & Training Classes)
- If you book any one (1) Training Class, you will automatically be enrolled into the Summit, absolutely free + all the Summit features, including the recordings.
- If you have booked a ticket for the conference, all session recordings of the regular conference will be made available with on-demand access for 12 months, until Sep 30, 2022.
- If you have booked a ticket for a Training Class (Pre-Con and/or Post-Con), class recordings will be made available with on-demand access for 12 months, until Sep 30, 2022.
- In case a session was not recorded due to any technical glitch or due to speaker request, DPS Team will not be liable for any compensation or refund of any sort.
- Pre-Con & Post-Con (Training Classes) recordings will be made available to the delegate only for the class registrant has registered for.
- In case a class was not recorded due to any technical glitch or due to speaker request, DPS Team will not be liable for any compensation or refund of any sort.
- All recordings will be on-demand/streaming access.
- Session materials are solely for the participant’s personal and non-commercial use.
- Session material including video recording, decks, training manuals, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, assigned, displayed, transferred, or sub-licensed or in any other way exploited in whole or in part.
- Session materials including video recordings, decks, training manuals, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., will be protected by copyright of respective presenters/speakers.
- Registration fees might change in case registration quotas are filled before the mentioned dates. In other words, discounts/schemes/offers are not guaranteed.
- Feedback provided by you may be used by DataPlatformGeeks for marketing purposes.
- Cancelation/Refund Policy: DPS 2022 is a virtual learning event. The entire training content will be recorded and will be shared with the delegate post-event. In case a delegate is not able to attend the summit, on-demand access will still be available to the delegate until Sep 30, 2022. Therefore, no refunds will be made in case the delegate is not able to attend the LIVE event. Also, note that DPS pricing is extremely community-friendly and we do not have a financial scope to offer refunds.
- A full refund will be made in case the event is canceled due to any reason.
- Data Platform Virtual Summit 2021 cannot be used as a platform for any promotional activity. If any such promotional activity is found or identified, and/or conflicts with the interest of any sponsor or exhibitor, your participation in the conference may be canceled.
- Video, audio, or any form of recording during the sessions, is strictly prohibited.
- Multiple platforms will be used to organize and execute DPS activities, including sessions and networking.
- DPS will not provide any sort of attendance or reporting for a corporate booking.
- Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual, abusive, or vulgar language and imagery are not appropriate at any conference activity, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter, and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
- Your email id will be added to DPS 2021 & DataPlatformGeeks emailing list to provide event updates from time to time.
- Your registration data will be stored with DataPlatformGeeks and will not be given to any individual or any entity unless you opt-in to hear from sponsors during registration.
- You will not use the virtual summit or its platform to promote/advertise/sell/market any product/service offered by you or your company.
- You waive all claims against DataPlatformGeeks for any injuries, damages, losses or, claims, whether known or unknown, which arise during or result from my participation in the event, regardless of whether or not the same are caused in whole or part by the negligence or other fault of DataPlatformGeeks. I release and forever discharge DataPlatformGeeks from such claims. I accept and voluntarily incur all risks of any damages or harm which might arise during or result from my participation in the event.
- Bookings/Payments will be processed by eDominer Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- 150+ Breakout Sessions is an indication. The exact number of sessions will be known only in early November. But yeah, it is going to be close.
- 150+ You agree to DPS Code of Conduct & Anti-Harassment Policy.