Vision in Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services
Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services offers various commoditized yet powerful and sophisticated services to work with visual content through Computer Vision.
Currently those services can
– detect and recognize Faces,
– classify images or find objects in an image
– run spatial analytics on video,
– understand rich information in an image,
– process whole videos and get insights from the video
– recognize handwriting and ink in applications
– provide OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on documents
– automatically parse a scan of a paper form.
This fast paced session will introduce the currently available set of services and explain through sample code and demonstrations how to use them.
Session Type: Breakouts – 75 mins (60 mins + 15 mins Q&A) – Slides + Demos
Track: Data Science (AI/ML)
Level: IntermediateBook Now Learn More About Training Classes