The terms “the Website”/ “the business” individually and collectively refer to www.dps10.com, managed by DataPlatformGeeks c/o eDominer Systems and the terms “Visitor” /” User” / “You” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may visit this website. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site immediately. eDominer Systems and any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this website.
DPS 2021 Registration Terms
- If you book any one (1) Training Class, you will automatically be enrolled into the Summit, absolutely free + all the Summit features, including the recordings.
- If you have booked a ticket for the conference, all session recordings of the regular conference will be made available with on-demand access for 12 months, until Sep 30, 2022.
- If you have booked a ticket for a Training Class (Pre-Con and/or Post-Con), class recordings will be made available with on-demand access for 12 months, until Sep 30, 2022.
- In case a session was not recorded due to any technical glitch or due to speaker request, DPS Team will not be liable for any compensation or refund of any sort.
- Pre-Con & Post-Con (Training Classes) recordings will be made available to the delegate only for the class registrant has registered for.
- In case a class was not recorded due to any technical glitch or due to speaker request, DPS Team will not be liable for any compensation or refund of any sort.
- All recordings will be on-demand/streaming access.
- Session materials are solely for the participant’s personal and non-commercial use.
- Session material including video recording, decks, training manuals, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, assigned, displayed, transferred, or sub-licensed or in any other way exploited in whole or in part.
- Session materials including video recordings, decks, training manuals, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., will be protected by copyright of respective presenters/speakers.
- Registration fees might change in case registration quotas are filled before the mentioned dates. In other words, discounts/schemes/offers are not guaranteed.
- Feedback provided by you may be used by DataPlatformGeeks for marketing purposes.
- Cancelation/Refund Policy: DPS 2022 is a virtual learning event. The entire training content will be recorded and will be shared with the delegate post-event. In case a delegate is not able to attend the summit, on-demand access will still be available to the delegate until Sep 30, 2022. Therefore, no refunds will be made in case the delegate is not able to attend the LIVE event. Also, note that DPS pricing is extremely community-friendly and we do not have a financial scope to offer refunds.
- A full refund will be made in case the event is canceled due to any reason.
- Data Platform Virtual Summit 2021 cannot be used as a platform for any promotional activity. If any such promotional activity is found or identified, and/or conflicts with the interest of any sponsor or exhibitor, your participation in the conference may be canceled.
- Video, audio, or any form of recording during the sessions, is strictly prohibited.
- Multiple platforms will be used to organize and execute DPS activities, including sessions and networking.
- DPS will not provide any sort of attendance or reporting for a corporate booking.
- Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual, abusive, or vulgar language and imagery are not appropriate at any conference activity, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter, and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
- Your email id will be added to DPS 2021 & DataPlatformGeeks emailing list to provide event updates from time to time.
- Your registration data will be stored with DataPlatformGeeks and will not be given to any individual or any entity unless you opt-in to hear from sponsors during registration.
- You will not use the virtual summit or its platform to promote/advertise/sell/market any product/service offered by you or your company.
- You waive all claims against DataPlatformGeeks for any injuries, damages, losses or, claims, whether known or unknown, which arise during or result from my participation in the event, regardless of whether or not the same are caused in whole or part by the negligence or other fault of DataPlatformGeeks. I release and forever discharge DataPlatformGeeks from such claims. I accept and voluntarily incur all risks of any damages or harm which might arise during or result from my participation in the event.
- Bookings/Payments will be processed by eDominer Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- 150+ Breakout Sessions is an indication. The exact number of sessions will be known only in early November. But yeah, it is going to be close.
- 150+ You agree to DPS Code of Conduct & Anti-Harassment Policy.
USE OF WEBSITE CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by us and / or our associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site anywhere else, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the business, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.dps10.com or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither the business nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if the user has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that the business shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that the business shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall the business’ total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to the business, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
A full refund will be made in case the conference is canceled by Data Platform Summit. Refunds will be processed within fifteen days of the cancellation announcement.