Everything you need to know about Temporal Tables
Temporal Tables (or system versioned tables) were introduced in SQL Server 2016 as a way to automatically version rows within a table.
In this session I will present:
- Create a new table which is system versioned.
- Start system versioning on existing tables.
- Transform a main/history-table pair from application versioned to system versioned.
- How to query using the SYSTEM TIME AS OF extensions to SELECT queires.
- How to use the Row Start and Row End attributes for delta loads into a data warehouse.
- How to load Type 2 Slowly Changing Dimensions using system versioned tables.
- Performance considerations for your history table.
Session Type: Breakouts – 60 mins (Including Q&A)
Delivery Language: EnglishCheckout Complete Sessions List Register For FREE Learn More About Training Classes